Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thomamon

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Nov 24, 2008
Flemington, NJ
So my wife and I both have an iPad Air and we are both having trouble connecting to the Internet. But our Internet is working fine, my MBP which I am using now is having 0 problems. My iPhone is also connecting with no problem.

I have done a hard reset and the same thing is happening. I have put on Airplane Mode and shut it off. Facebook and Safari will connect occasionally, but any app will not work and it states there is no Internet connection.

Any idea on what I can do?

silverblack

macrumors 68030
Nov 27, 2007
Many things could go wrong. Start by restarting your router. Check the IP assignment.

david91

macrumors regular
Apr 15, 2015
how do you check the IP assignment on these devices. mine is not syncing my email contacts, not connecting to vpn and wifi too. restarted it so many times now. Do I need to upgrade the iOS?

silverblack

macrumors 68030
Nov 27, 2007
how do you check the IP assignment on these devices. mine is not syncing my email contacts, not connecting to vpn and wifi too. restarted it so many times now. Do I need to upgrade the iOS?

Everything model of router is different. You need to search for a manual online for your model if you have not clue how to do this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.