Ipad Case Discounts

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Mach1child, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Mach1child macrumors newbie

I can't seem to find the thread with a list of websites for ipad cases with discount codes attached to them. Does anyone know the link?

2. jgc macrumors regular

You don't need a discount code to get a good case for a great price ;)

3. Jackintosh macrumors 6502a

Jackintosh

Neoprene? Never. Real, natural leather is best. Artifiicial covers are cheap and awful, in my opinion.

4. jgc macrumors regular

I would never disagree with you on that point. But OP was specifically looking for cases with discounts, so I figured that it was worth pointing out a cheap case. It's neoprene but it works. I use it since all I do is toss it in my bag anyways.

5. Jackintosh macrumors 6502a

Jackintosh

Yes, I see that and agree with you in this point of view. I'm not a believer in going naked, so for cost purposes your solution was actually very practical. I think I missed the original intent, as you said.

6. WaltCD macrumors member

I love Neoprene

I'm not disagreeing, but I really do love the feel of Neoprene. I have an Incase Neoprene sleeve for my MacBook Pro and I truly love, LOVE it. I love how soft it feels. I love how snugly it cuddles my laptop with its faux-fur padded interior lining.

Whenever I think of leather, I think of those hard seats in cars that crack over time (especially out here in the Las Vegas heat and sun) or leather sofas that when you're wearing shorts (or a skirt I suppose) and you get off of, you get a skin graft ripped off the back of your leg.
    I do not want that for my laptop :(

Walt D in LV