iPad Case. Please reply !

Discussion in 'iPad' started by MichaelS99, Oct 11, 2011.

1. MichaelS99 macrumors newbie

So me and my mum both want an :apple: iPad 2. I am going to pay half. But I will still have £50 left ($78 for U.S yanks). I decided that I would buy the case. I would prefer something that compliments the smart cover, is under my budget price and has a built in pen like the Macally Pencase. I won't be disappointed if the case doesn't have a pen thing but I would like the logo to be cut-out. Thanks in advance :D

2. Padeasel macrumors newbie

Check out the Bweasel iPad stand

First, I must disclose that I am the designer of the 3 oz. BWEASEL iPad stand and I suggest you should consider our very functional attachable easel stand. Although it will not work with the Smart Cover or any other cover, it greatly eases the actual use of the iPad, especially in daily use around the house, the office, or while commuting, whether at your finger tips on your coffee table or beside your bed, kitchen counter, desk, etc. With the convenience of the Bweasel iPad stand, you will find yourself actually using your iPad more.
    It is well within your budget and if you need protection while traveling you can get an inexpensive sleeve or tote because your iPad, with the BWEASEL attached, will stow in these protective devices.

Do you actually want to use your iPad or would you rather hide it inside some case, cover, or folio that can only provide limited functionality or enjoy maximum usage with a BWEASEL stand?

3. Zcott macrumors 68020

I bought a cheap sleeve from eBay. Works great; spend the rest on apps.

4. e34guy macrumors member

I got my iPad 2 case from eBay, it's a folio type case made with faux leather and even works with the slee/wake functionality. Cost about $18

5. EarlofCroydon macrumors member

EarlofCroydon

Alright mate,

I bought a nice leather Keyboard/Stand case from Amazon. It's made by 'TeckNet' and it's great for working with documents at college :D. it'll set you back £25 but totally worth it.

6. tgcken macrumors member

hmm.. that bweasel does look pretty neat. Might have to pick one of those up if I can find a discount coupon some day.

Wonder if its comfortable to hold it by the metal, seems like it might start to dig in after a while with such a small contact area.

7. concernedone macrumors regular

concernedone

I got a smart cover compatible white silicone case from eBay to go with my pink smart cover. It was cheap and works well with the smart cover.

I had a kingston case with keyboard for my first iPad. It was very bulky :/ and the keyboard was very weird to type on.

8. skoo9382 macrumors newbie

I strongly recommend the Zum Ultimate case purchased from amazon. If you are looking for a smart cover compatible case, you can't find anything better than this. Its about $25 state side, and the major reason I tell you to buy this case is bc it has the ability to hold the smart cover in place as well. You can literally dangle the iPad from the smart case and it will not detach the two. (not that I recommend you doing this. :) but if you wanted to you could)

Just do your research. I've purchased the cheap eBay one as well, but the pure fact that it kept the smart cover on as well as protecting the back without sacrificing the integrity of the size of the iPad made me choose the Zum Ultimate case.

Look on you tube. I believe there is a video in regards to this case. And also look in the iPad accesories forum, there's a whole thread about this case.

9. MichaelS99 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks peeps I think I am going to get the Zum Ultimate and a stylus. Then I will get a £15 iTunes voucher. Thanks everyone :D