iPad iPad case that actually supports tilting on all levels?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by altjx, Mar 6, 2014.

1. altjx macrumors member

I've been having some issues finding an iPad Air case that actually supports tilting with all three levels. Considering I have a stylus, the pressure I need to use to touch the screen is a little bit more sometimes than actually touching it with my finger. Therefore, it usually causes the iPad to slide right on down.

Here's what I mean.

First level: [​IMG]

Second level:
    [​IMG]

Third level:
    [​IMG]

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

2. altjx thread starter macrumors member

3. Number-Six macrumors 6502

Number-Six

4. altjx thread starter macrumors member

Thanks guys. Going to take a look at these.

EDIT: Wow, both of these sites are very nice!

5. altjx thread starter macrumors member

Thanks. I've signed up as well, and cannot wait to get mine. How much did yours cost for your iPad 3 and how long did it take to come out? It's been quite awhile now since the iPad Air has come out. Also, is the adjuster pretty sensitive? In other words, am I going to be typing on it and it's going to be moving lower and lower? If that makes sense.

6. bigdog5142 macrumors 6502a

bigdog5142

7. Number-Six macrumors 6502

Number-Six

Price was 49.99 for the iPad 3 version. I have no idea how long it took to come out, I discovered it when it was already available.

The adjuster was very sturdy on the version I had. But even if you really press hard on it, there's an easy way to prevent it from going lower and lower: since the back part swivels, you can simply rotate it and completely unfold the stand and that way it doesn't move at all anymore. It does end up with a slightly bigger angle than most other cases when in that position, but it's something I actually preferer as I found other cases to have too small an angle for typing