iPad iPad case which can hold Adonit Script Stylus?

fr0z3n

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 13, 2014
Hello,

I am looking for a iPad case of some sort that can hold the Adonit Script Stylus.

I currently have the iPad 3, and my existing Snugg folio case doesn't accept the thickness of Adonit Script.

Adonit Tote is not available for full size iPad's. Does anyone have a recommendation? I don't care if its Folio or not, but I need something that can hold my Adonit Script.

Recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

fr0z3n

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 13, 2014

Hiee. Freind i am suggesting that you have to try this type of cases. Which can hold the adonit script stylus.
sorry i think i am looking for something much smaller. A minimilastic case which can hold the adonit jot script.

i guess nothing exists just yet... :(

eg2007

macrumors 6502
May 23, 2007
sorry i think i am looking for something much smaller. A minimilastic case which can hold the adonit jot script.

i guess nothing exists just yet... :(
I bought a Dodocase Hardcover classic and just bought a Quiver (see pic) to try with it to hold my Jot Script. Google the above.

May pick up a Self-Adhesive Pen Loop Black (see pic) at the Container store to try out as well.

Attachments

Balsero86

macrumors newbie
Jun 22, 2014
iPod case to hold jotscript

I'm also looking for a minimalistic case to hold the Adonit Jotscript. I prefer a non-DIY solution. Has anyone found anything?