ipad clamcase w/keyboard....

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by CrAkD, May 5, 2010.

1. CrAkD macrumors 68040

CrAkD

2. hamlinspahn macrumors regular

Looks Nice

I like the way it looks but it kind of defeats the purpose of an iPad, but after a few months who knows I might really want a keyboard attached to my iPad instead of carrying my MB.

3. HelloMikee macrumors 6502a

HelloMikee

I like the idea of a case with a keyboard. All the "but if I wanted a laptop I would..." comments are invalid. Laptops don't have iPad like touch screen quality displays that could be removed.

So anyway, looks like a good option to have as a travel work case where I need to type often.

4. dissdnt macrumors 65816

dissdnt

I think it's one of those things that would be good to have. So if you are going away and know you need to input a lot of data, that's your best bet.

5. tanyawongz macrumors newbie

This is a great idea, I hope it follows through on what it promises.

6. john3478 macrumors member

if that the case, then it is better to get mac air instead of iPad. iPad is use as between iphone and notebook. Trying to hard to get to either side will not be to enjoyable.

7. Dillenger macrumors 6502a

Dillenger

8. PaperQueen macrumors 6502

PaperQueen

Have to admit, I like the idea. On a recent business trip to NYC, there were two days I struggled with the on screen keyboard (the downside of having fingernails, even relatively short ones), but more days I didn’t need the keyboard as much. Would be great to have the option of an all-in-one case instead of hauling the MBP or a separate BT keyboard around.

9. vynn macrumors member

I wouldn't say it defeats the purpose, it makes the iPad more versatile to have the option of using it as designed or as a laptop.