iPad cloth cleaners

skywalkerr69

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 21, 2011
New York
Hi there. I was wondering what you guys use to clean your iPads? I have a defender series case on mine and am annoyed at all the dust it attracts. I know microfiber is good. But any websites that have good ones? Thanks!!

Respectfully

HiddenPuppy

macrumors 6502
Dec 31, 2011
Hi there. I was wondering what you guys use to clean your iPads? I have a defender series case on mine and am annoyed at all the dust it attracts. I know microfiber is good. But any websites that have good ones? Thanks!!

Respectfully
I go to my eye doctor to buy mine, they seem to be of better quality and last longer.

Have a nice day,
HiddenPuppy

sonovale

macrumors member
Jun 12, 2012
I go to my eye doctor to buy mine, they seem to be of better quality and last longer.

Have a nice day,
HiddenPuppy
Hello!
I am not sure if I have the right to post here.Can you please give me details idea about my eye doctor.I am very interested and curious:)

Thanks

Rodster

macrumors 68040
May 15, 2007
Most screen protectors including the el-cheapo's come with a microfiber cloth. I've collected about 40 of them (exaggeration), usually throw them away.

You know what works best? Grab a clean tee shirt and dampen it with a little water. Wipe the iPad with it and use the dry side to lightly buff it out. All works best for me and leaves NO streaks. :)

Getitdone

macrumors member
Jan 24, 2012
Hello!
I am not sure if I have the right to post here.Can you please give me details idea about my eye doctor.I am very interested and curious:)

Thanks
The eye doctors have microfiber cloths used for cleaning eyeglasses. Some will give you them for free, but others charge a small amount. It is what I use to clean my iPad and they work great.

Alec Shaw

macrumors newbie
Jul 8, 2012
I use mini-microfiber cloth to clean my iPads. But if it is slightly dump then it will clean better. So you can try it.