iPad cloth cleaners

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by skywalkerr69, Jun 4, 2012.

1. skywalkerr69 macrumors 6502a

skywalkerr69

Hi there. I was wondering what you guys use to clean your iPads? I have a defender series case on mine and am annoyed at all the dust it attracts. I know microfiber is good. But any websites that have good ones? Thanks!!

Respectfully

2. HiddenPuppy macrumors 6502

HiddenPuppy

I go to my eye doctor to buy mine, they seem to be of better quality and last longer.

Have a nice day,
    HiddenPuppy

3. sonovale macrumors member

Hello!
    I am not sure if I have the right to post here.Can you please give me details idea about my eye doctor.I am very interested and curious:)

Thanks

4. Rodster macrumors 68040

Most screen protectors including the el-cheapo's come with a microfiber cloth. I've collected about 40 of them (exaggeration), usually throw them away.

You know what works best? Grab a clean tee shirt and dampen it with a little water. Wipe the iPad with it and use the dry side to lightly buff it out. All works best for me and leaves NO streaks. :)

5. mad cow disease macrumors member

$1 microfiber cloths from dollar tree. Works great. Washable, too.

6. Getitdone macrumors member

The eye doctors have microfiber cloths used for cleaning eyeglasses. Some will give you them for free, but others charge a small amount. It is what I use to clean my iPad and they work great.

7. sonovale macrumors member

8. Alec Shaw macrumors newbie

I use mini-microfiber cloth to clean my iPads. But if it is slightly dump then it will clean better. So you can try it.