skywalkerr69

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 21, 2011
New York
Hi there. I was wondering what you guys use to clean your iPads? I have a defender series case on mine and am annoyed at all the dust it attracts. I know microfiber is good. But any websites that have good ones? Thanks!!

Respectfully

HiddenPuppy

macrumors 6502
Dec 31, 2011
Hi there. I was wondering what you guys use to clean your iPads? I have a defender series case on mine and am annoyed at all the dust it attracts. I know microfiber is good. But any websites that have good ones? Thanks!!

Respectfully

I go to my eye doctor to buy mine, they seem to be of better quality and last longer.

Have a nice day,
HiddenPuppy

sonovale

macrumors member
Jun 12, 2012
I go to my eye doctor to buy mine, they seem to be of better quality and last longer.

Have a nice day,
HiddenPuppy
Hello!
I am not sure if I have the right to post here.Can you please give me details idea about my eye doctor.I am very interested and curious:)

Thanks

Rodster

macrumors 68040
May 15, 2007
Most screen protectors including the el-cheapo's come with a microfiber cloth. I've collected about 40 of them (exaggeration), usually throw them away.

You know what works best? Grab a clean tee shirt and dampen it with a little water. Wipe the iPad with it and use the dry side to lightly buff it out. All works best for me and leaves NO streaks. :)

Getitdone

macrumors member
Jan 24, 2012
Hello!
I am not sure if I have the right to post here.Can you please give me details idea about my eye doctor.I am very interested and curious:)

Thanks

The eye doctors have microfiber cloths used for cleaning eyeglasses. Some will give you them for free, but others charge a small amount. It is what I use to clean my iPad and they work great.

Alec Shaw

macrumors newbie
Jul 8, 2012
I use mini-microfiber cloth to clean my iPads. But if it is slightly dump then it will clean better. So you can try it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.