iPad cover like the original Apple Case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Lucagfc, May 8, 2010.

1. Lucagfc macrumors 6502

Hi

I don' t want to buy the original Apple iPad case because it cover the back always. I want only a sort of envelope to protect the iPad when it is not used but when I'm using it i remove that envelope. The problem is when i want to watch some video and i need the iPad in vertical position. The original Apple Case allow it but an envelope that i described above can' t allow this. Does anyone know a solution? I could take the original case and use it only when I put it vertical but I saw that put the iPad in the case is not easy!

thanks

2. sracer macrumors 603

sracer

None exists now, but I'm sure that a hinged, front-cover only case will be produced. THAT is what I'm looking for myself.

3. Beau10 macrumors 6502a

I have the same desire. My solution is the MacAlly Bookstand, takes only seconds to put in/remove as it snaps into a frame. My iPad spends 90% of its life naked, just use the bookstand when I need a stand or when I'm leaving the house.

4. Hammie macrumors 65816

Hammie

I like my Apple case, but have been considering this one:

[​IMG]

It is by Chitek (CTCStore) on Amazon.

5. Lucagfc thread starter macrumors 6502

Really good solution! the Macally bockstand probably is my perfect iPad cover

6. poppe macrumors 68020

poppe

I like this a lot. Wonder if anyone has got it?

7. Hammie macrumors 65816

Hammie

I know that it is only $27.00, but they have a 25% restocking fee. I'm a little weary about getting it.