Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cecemel

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 31, 2014
Hey!
i have a big problem with my ipad. A few days ago i've installed panomod on my ipad 4 (64gb). After it was installed i looked in my setting app and enabled panorama. But when i switched to panorama in my camera app it just crashed, i tried it again and the same result. I thought that restarting my iPad would fix that so i've shut it down and started it up again. The apple logo appears and after a few mins (longer than normal) the lock screen pops up. I try to unlock but it looks like the touch screen doesn't works and after a few seconds everything crashes and the apple logo appears again, then the lockscreen and again the same. i tried putting it in recovery mode and starting it i-up again but nothing works. iTunes also doesn't recognizes it, i now if i put it in recovery mode and plug it in iTunes i can restore but then i lose all my pictures and i really don't want that.

plz help me, Cecemel

seanwebb68

macrumors 6502
Jul 27, 2010
Try booting the iPad into safe mode by holding the volume up button as you turn the iPad on.

If that works remove the tweak and reboot the iPad and hopefully that will fix your problem

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.