iPad iPad Crashes to safe mode right after you delete/uninstall an application

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Molavydez, Mar 4, 2013.

1. Molavydez macrumors newbie

Whenever I uninstall an Application wheter in cydia or settings, The iPad will crash to safemode, And i have to perform a hard reset just to disable the safe mode.

It was working properly till i found this particular issue that I have right now. I never had problems uninstalling any apps But now it freaks me out And I'm just afraid that it will be bricked Which I do not want to happen.

I'm not that sure on how can I reset my iPad and restore all of my applications and return to the jailbreaks status Since I'm really new to iPad And that iTunes.

What I only know is how to backup and i havent tried to use the restore function yet, im thinking if I back it up then i restore it using the iTunes will it brick my phone since it's already been jailbroken?

And my question is what will happen to those cracked and legal applications that I downloaded? Do I have to download them all over again? I have some games that are one gigabyte in size And I don't want to redownload them again in this app store Since I really have a bad Internet connection. Any help would be appreciated, Really sorry guys I'm really noob to apple.

2. Molavydez thread starter macrumors newbie

3. xxxhackaxxx macrumors regular

Bricking an iDevice is pretty much impossible to do these days. Do an iCloud/iTunes backup, if i remember correctly, appsync should allow you to sync the cracked the IPA's (tisk tisk :p) with iTunes. If you want you can also do a cydia backup with one of the many backup managers on cydia. Then do a CLEAN restore. I believe you can still do restores in iTunes for 6.1.2, but someone should clarify that for me. This is the best way to do it, it sucks but if you havnt found the issue yet, its prob best.

OR your problem is with the cracked IPAs (AppSync, AppCake, IPAInstaller etc.)