iPad Dock Troubleshooting. Please Help!

Discussion in 'iPad Hacks' started by 3282868, Aug 3, 2010.

1. 3282868 macrumors 603

I sent a message to Saurik already, but I've been having difficulties with Infinidock (the latest version) on my iPad running 3.2.1. For whatever reason I am unable to obtain any functionality with the program. It appears in my general settings and I am able to modify those settings, however I am unable to add more icons/applications to the dock. Interestingly I can not see "Abbey Road" (the monicker given to OS Xs' dividing line between dock applications and stacks), however it does appear when applications are in the moving state. I have ssh'ed into the iPads file structure to manually alter the .plist settings for the program to no avail. I have trashed other plist files in hopes that doing so would reset any affiliated programs. I've also uninstalled then reinstalled any extraneous applications that may be an issue (including Infinidock), such as Iconoclasm, Winterboard, etc (I'm also having difficulties with Winterboard not being able to change the docks "skin").

All these issues seem to point to something not allowing the dock to be altered. I know my way around systems and this is perplexing me. Aside from a complete firmware and jailbreak reinstall, is there anything I may be doing incorrectly? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. THANKS! :)

2. 3282868 thread starter macrumors 603

Fixed

NM, I installed Infinidock 1.3 and it fixed the issue. Haven't tried skinning the dock yet, hopefully it will work.