Ipad Document signature app

Discussion in 'iPad' started by oojosheoo, Apr 13, 2010.

1. oojosheoo macrumors member

Hello friends,

So heres what I would like to do on my iPad. I am a wedding photographer and I would like have the client fill out the contract and edit the document. I know PAGES is available but I am not sure if I can input a signature. I wouldn't want to pay up $9.99 and regret it. What do you guys think?

2. bpd115 macrumors 6502a

bpd115

Smart Note would work...not in the app store yet but hopefully soon and for .99 cents.

Would let you keep the base document on the iPad and then have them sign it and export it or email it etc.

PadNotes should be able to do this too.

3. markosb macrumors 6502

markosb

4. Eye4Desyn macrumors 6502

Nevermind my original post, I see now that you are wanting the client's signature on the document - not your own.

5. oojosheoo thread starter macrumors member

thanks you guys for the reply. Ill go ahead and try out the apps. you guys are the best. Ill keep you guys updated.

6. VinMeyers macrumors newbie

Rightsignature has a pretty handy in person app that I use to have clients sign pd fs directly on my ipad. Also, Zosh has a signer tool for iphone that I use to personally sign pdfs on my phone. Hope this helps.

7. NickFL2011 macrumors newbie

PDF Expert specifically has a feature for this. It will save your signature to put on a document as well as allowing you to have a customer sign. I believe it's only for PDFs though so depends on what kind of documents you need to edit/sign.

8. Syk macrumors 6502a

Do any of those programs allow for secure PDF's

The only reason I ask is what if your client takes the PDF and edits it. Not saying it would happen.

I just looking at it from a CYA stand point.