iPad Feet?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by G3n3y0ungbl00d, Aug 6, 2017.

1. G3n3y0ungbl00d macrumors newbie

Hey,

I am using a 12.9 iPad Pro and was trying to think of solutions for protecting the back without having to add bulk by using a case.

I was thinking that using rubberized feet similar to the MacBooks could be a solution...I am a little worried the adhesive will be bad tho and they will just end up falling off..

Anyone try this?

2. Eric5273 macrumors 6502a

There is a rubber-band sort of thing called "Padlette" that serves this function as well as providing a handle on the rear of the iPad. It attaches by stretching over opposite corners of the iPad, so no adhesive needed. And when placing the iPad down on a hard surface, like a table for example, it keeps the aluminum back from touching the table. You can even place it screen down as well and it keeps the screen slightly raised off the table.

What's strange is that they show no version for the iPad Pro 12.9 on their website or on Amazon. However, early in 2016 I emailed them asking if they were going to make a larger one for the 12.9. They responded and told me they had made some prototypes and they worked well and asked if I wanted to buy one, so I did for $25. I guess for whatever reason they never went to production with them.

In any case, I just bought a new iPad Pro 10.5 and I'm going to be selling the old 12.9, so I will also be selling the Padlette. Let me know if you want to buy it.

[​IMG] [​IMG]