iPad for hotel work.

WillEH

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 8, 2011
United Kingdom
I'm going to start using my iPad for notes, and many other things, I will also use it for any information the guests need on the local area.

Any good applications to get me started, I need things for reports, etc. Also any good professional covers/cases for the iPad.

I have a iPad 2, but I will be getting the new iPad next week. But for now, I need cases for both.

Thanks,

Will

Last edited:

soco

macrumors 68030
Dec 14, 2009
Yardley, PA
Well Pages and Numbers to start. Then I'd use Genius to suggest similar and see if anything is better suited.

IllIllIll

macrumors 65816
Oct 2, 2011
For guests: TripAdvisor, Yelp, Urbanspoon, Cityseries, Expedia TripAssist. If you want to be able to assist guests with airline flight information then the various airline apps are helpful and free, or you can use something like FlightAware, FlightTrack, etc.

WillEH

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 8, 2011
United Kingdom
For guests: TripAdvisor, Yelp, Urbanspoon, Cityseries, Expedia TripAssist. If you want to be able to assist guests with airline flight information then the various airline apps are helpful and free, or you can use something like FlightAware, FlightTrack, etc.
All that is American apps, none of them work in the UK (location part) - thanks any way :)