iPad for journaling. Recommendations?

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by plaestation, Mar 7, 2011.

1. plaestation macrumors newbie

Hey guys,
    I'm looking for a good journaling app for the iPad. I've done some searching (here and elsewhere) and have heard about MaxJournal, MacJournal, and Chapters/Chronicles. Any other suggestions or any experience with these apps?

Ideally, I'd like an app that would allow me to not only input text, but to draw over what I typed. I want to draw diagrams, draw arrows to things, etc. ideally.

Thanks!

2. Stirolak123 macrumors 6502

Im a journalist and I use the iPad for all my needs. Just get art studio hd for graphic stuff and photoshopping as well as cartoons and drawings. It does it all. As for qriting just use pages and insert it into wordpress via html and insert the inages via the app, but the wordpress app is horrible for using as the main way to blog and write because it changes headlines for you and sometiems doesnt recognize you uploaded pics unless you save it with the image loaded at the bottom and tskr it out via the web wordpress. The people who made the wordpress app should just slam their heads on a tsble repestedly or womething. But I hesrd the blogger app is good.

3. Stirolak123 macrumors 6502

If you want to know what kind of stuff related to stories you can do with art studio check out my posts on the tablets.com blog. I report variouw news and rewrite itnusing ap style sourcrs and quotes more often than actual blogging which is my personal input.