iPAD for Photography Portfolio

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Akoiso, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Akoiso macrumors newbie

I know there are a lot of photographers here. And I'd like to get a conversation going about using iPAD's are portfolios.

Im curious as to how many of you guys are using your iPad's as your portfolio. Who has ditched print portfolios in all and who out there are using a combo of both ipad and print portfolio's.

If you guys don't mind, I'd also like to hear about your experiences with clients/art directors..etc about iPAD portfolios. Is the iPAD port. being welcomed or are print portfolio's still the preferred way.

2. PhoenixMac macrumors 65816

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1342167&highlight=ipad+review

3. FamiliaPhoto macrumors 6502a

FamiliaPhoto

I use the iPad as my portfolio. I don't deal with commercial art directors but my clients have enjoyed using the iPad as a portfolio tool. They most enjoy the dynamic nature of the albums, seems to make the experience more fun.

I have been considering an application portfolio tool, for now I'm using the native photos app. Has anyone used one of the many portfolio apps, and if so what's the verdict.

4. Akoiso thread starter macrumors newbie

Ya, I've been trying to look for a portfolio app. Seems to have mix reviews on most of them. Curious as to which app is everyone using?