Ipad for Portugal???

Discussion in 'Apple, Inc and Tech Industry' started by johnnynunes, Jun 2, 2010.

1. johnnynunes macrumors newbie

Is there any rumor on when will the iPad be available for portuguese consumers???

2. abriwin macrumors member

iPad in Portugal

Good question, I guess it depends upon how desperate you are. Maybe sometime in July?
    Seems crazy that the Spaniards have it and we don't. Now there's a thought, I wonder if there's an Apple Centre in Badajoz? Hmm, no Apple centre but I guess if one didn't mind a few hours in the car:

EL CORTE INGLÉS - CONQUISTADORES
    PLAZA CONQUISTADORES S/N
    06005 - BADAJOZ
    Tel. 924 213 300

are listed by Apple as suppliers.
    http://www.apple.com/es/buy/locator...ESP&lat=38.8785967&lng=-6.9702834&gCountry=ES

Come to think of it if I dont manage to get one at the end of July in the UK, I might make a round trip on hols in northern Portugal and return via Badajoz.

3. premedios macrumors newbie

What's taking so long for the iPad to be sold in Portugal?!?! I'm not going to another country to buy it!!!

4. Epsilon88 macrumors 6502

That is a terrible delay! :eek: Why don't you order online?

5. Focks macrumors newbie

Uma autêntica vergonha. Quando esta porra sair em Portugal já vai estar sobre a mesa o lançamento da nova versão do iPad.. Nem no Natal deve estar disponível.. A solução é mm comprar lá fora, especialmente se só quiserem a versão Wi-fi

6. Hisdem macrumors 6502a

Hisdem

It's not available in Brazil either, seems Apple doesn't like those who speak Portuguese. Though the drive from Lisbon to Badajoz is an easily accomplishable thing on a weekend if you really want the iPad.

7. Cartaphilus macrumors 6502a

8. Hisdem macrumors 6502a

Hisdem

December 3 here. Pretty useless though. Sell it for a month and then update it. Oh well...

9. Hisdem macrumors 6502a

Hisdem

Just got released here. Starting at $970. Damn, I really need to get out of this hellhole. :eek: