iPad has a flaw

Discussion in 'iPad' started by tkadrum, Apr 1, 2011.

1. tkadrum macrumors member

So for the first time, I'm trying to send an attachment using email, and even tried using Safari web base email and found out that I can't include attachments. WFT?

2. andyblila macrumors 65816

andyblila

Mine lets me attach things. I don't understand what the problem is. Be more specific.

3. maliu macrumors 6502a

You kind of have to do it backwards. Instead of writing the email and then attaching, you choose the attachment and then choose email from within that app. Say you want to send a photo. You open the photo and then you can choose to email it from within iPhoto. I hope this makes sense.

4. tkadrum thread starter macrumors member

I have a gif files, trying to send this to a friend using iPad.
    Using the email app and Safari. I can't seem to find the option to send attachment

5. tkadrum thread starter macrumors member

Ah, thanks

6. andyblila macrumors 65816

andyblila

In the upper right hand corner, while viewing the pic, is an arrow. Push it and select share. Then email it.

7. qooberman macrumors newbie

qooberman

I have gone through the same phase with my Apple iPad. It seems that we use a trick to send attachments because on the Apple iPad you cannot just send the attachments through the mail, which most of the time gets really irritating. Now what you can do is try sending a picture and then attach a mail to it. Once you do this it indirectly becomes a mail along with the attachment.

8. Stetrain macrumors 68040

You can also copy the pictures from the photos app and then paste them into Mail. It does seem strange though that you can't access your photo library from within Mail, many other apps have this functionality.,