iPad Help

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by cle808, Dec 12, 2014.

1. cle808 macrumors newbie

Hey guys, new to the forum and I am having some problems with my iPad mini.

My iPad is stuck on the screen you see below in the picture. I literally have no access to anything. That little circle thing you see on the screen is the only think that I can click and it brings up a box that has zoom in and out. But other than that it is just stuck. I have tried to turn it off by holding down the power button (where you slide to turn off) but not even that will work. It wont even get to the point where it says slide to turn off. (Side note: the home button just broke too) Also, when I plugged it into the computer and pulled up itunes it says that it is locked and that I have to unlock it first before it shows up in itunes. But I cant get to the screen where I can unlock it. Anyone ever see this before?

[​IMG]

2. AustinIllini macrumors demi-god

AustinIllini

Did you try holding down the Home and Sleep button to hard reset?

3. cle808 thread starter macrumors newbie

The home button is broke.....

4. AustinIllini macrumors demi-god

AustinIllini

Okay, I wasn't sure if you meant it stopped working when it froze. Go to an Apple Store? Maybe try connecting it to iTunes?

5. cle808 thread starter macrumors newbie

Apple store is my next thing I will do. When I connect to Itunes it says I have to put the passcode in for it to connect. But the problem is I cant get to the spot to put the passcode in.