iPad Ipad Icloud Unlock services

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Marketman23, Oct 17, 2015.

1. Marketman23 macrumors newbie

Hi I was hoping to see if anyone has used Official Unlockiphone.com ? I used them for there advertised Activation Lock Unlock price of $20 and 4 days later they sent me an Email stating that they are a pre order service, and now am giving me this web site https://www.officialiphoneunlock.co.uk , which in turn is asking for $49 so I thought that I went this far I may as well give it a try ?? What a mistake cause now they claim that Apple says the Ipad air is lost or stolen and now Requires a PREMIEM service which will cost another $99 !!! is this a SCAM or is this truly a FINAL payment? anybody with experience would be appreciative.

2. Jtludwig macrumors 6502

You're a sucker. I only charge $69.99 for a limited time. Hurry while supplies last!

If you call in the next ten minutes, you'll get two unlocks for the price of one!

3. FallenLegend macrumors member

FallenLegend

Sorry to say this dude but you were scammed big time.

4. Badrottie Suspended

Badrottie

I thought iCloud locked ipad/iphone will unlock by anyone who bought it?

5. FallenLegend macrumors member

FallenLegend

No as of now unlocking phone is impposible hacker like Doulci have tried but apple did something very good this time to stop hackers..

Thank God for that becuase I'm working hard to buy an ipad pro and I wouldn't want some ******* to get mine for free.

If you got it legit, ask for the original owner to unlock it for you.

6. Badrottie Suspended

Badrottie

I asked because I don't understand why they didn't return iCloud locked IPAD to the original owner?? I know nobody want to sell it to eBay or Pawn or CL fear that the buyer would think they stole it. I had someone called and left me a message he had my iPad with iCloud locked along with my number to contact me I returned his call so far he never give it back to me...He WANTS reward money! Oh well.

7. mw360 macrumors 65816

mw360

Contact the police. In many jurisdictions what he's doing is a crime, so you may be able to report it as stolen, and give the contact details of the guy who has it.