IPad in Best Buy?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by TJaames, Jun 12, 2010.

1. TJaames macrumors member

Hey guys!
    I just received a 500 dollar check from the parents for graduation to buy an IPad (Already got my MBP for graduation from my aunt :) ) And was wondering if Best Buy is selling the IPad and if they usually have it in stock. I'd rather not have to wait ten days to receive the device, as I'm pretty excited! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. realredrebel macrumors newbie

I got mine at Best Buy

I bought mine at Best Buy two weeks ago.
    0% interest for 18 months.
    3g 64

3. Ipadq macrumors member

Congratulations!

Yes, best buy does carry iPad and is pretty good with availability. You can also do an inventory search from their web site, and it will show you which local store in your area has ipads in stock. I bought mine at a best buy.

4. NJBlackBerry macrumors member

Their web site usually has a good idea about their inventories.. The one near me hasn't had them in stock for a while.

5. j3yq macrumors 6502

j3yq

I was at BB a few days ago and they had a few open boxed 64gbs

6. btrav13 macrumors 6502

Seems like from what I've read on here, and what I heard at my local BB, the only model that seems to be in stock is the 64GB 3G.

7. chapel321 macrumors member

I bought my 64g 3G at BB in Pensacola Fl yesterday. They had a good number of the high dollar ones but no others.

8. robinfish macrumors member

0% interest for 18 months... So great!!! I spent $499 at my 16GB ipad at Apple store.