iPad iPad in hand

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Yanksrox94, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Yanksrox94 macrumors newbie

As the title says I have an iPad air in hand. I can answer any questions that you may have. I'm coming from a iPad 2-nexus 7-back to iPad.

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I don't think you're alone there, as you can see on these forums.

Congrats though bro.

3. fel10 macrumors 68000

fel10

As someone who is also coming from an iPad 2, how much faster is it? Does it still have any screen light bleeding?

4. Jasmynp macrumors 6502

Jasmynp

Strongly considering picking one up for my husband as a surprise. He has a 2. What are your first impressions for weight, screen clarity, and speed compared to the 2?

5. Yanksrox94 thread starter macrumors newbie

It's been awhile but much faster. I have not had no crashes and everything is zippy.

----------

Being retina the screen is beautiful. It's very light and easy to carry around, it's no mini but I don't see how people complain about it being too heavy. Very portable. Very fast and responsive

6. patseguin macrumors 65816

patseguin

I've been browsing and posting here for well over an hour and my hand feels great. The old one was so big and bulky that it hurt my hand to hold it in 1 hand and type with the other for this long. I'd normally be balancing it on my legs but it's so much lighter and smaller, holding in 1 hand is easy.