Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

blast87

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 18, 2012
I have been using my apple bluetooth keyboard with iOS 9 and really enjoying it.
Being able to command-tab is really helpful.

Does anyone know if there is a way to quit apps using the bluetooth keyboard? command-q doesn't work.

If there isnt a way, I think it would be a necessary addition for apple. While using command-tab, you end up having so many apps open and you have to slowly cycle through them to quit them all.

Other than that, does anyone else know any other unique features with the bluetooth keyboard?
It seems silly that the F3-F4 buttons, designed for mission control and expose on the mac, don't do anything for the iPad. You would think they would do something liek bring you to home, or enter the multitasking menu.

Reactions: The Doctor11

fatherfork

macrumors newbie
May 14, 2015
Only force quit misbehaving apps. You're wasting time and battery by constantly removing apps from the app switcher.

Sorry, I know that's not what you asked for. For that answer, I'm useless.

Reactions: Dj64Mk7

blast87

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 18, 2012
Ya I know that force quitting isnt the most efficient use of the battery, but when you command-tab, you literally have a thousand apps pile up if you don't. So gets in the way.
Either way a minor gripe.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.