I know that others can't speak for my specific needs but I'm just asking for testimonials from others on what they do. This question is directed at people who own an iPhone and who own an iPad, either Wi-Fi or 3G. Basically, I'm torn if I should get the 3G or Wi-Fi versions of the next iPad. I'm getting my first iPhone when the 5th version comes out this summer and I'm debating whether or not I'll need 3G on my iPad when I have it on my iPhone. So my question. iPhone and iPad 3G owners: Do you feel that you get a lot of use out of your iPad's 3G, or do you feel that you don't use it much since you have the iPhone? iPhone and iPad Wi-Fi owners: Do you wish you had 3G on your iPad even though you have an iPhone, or do you find it to not be a problem? I plan on using my iPad 85% at home and at school, and in both places I have Wi-Fi access. I'm just wondering if it's worth having the 3G for the other 15% of the time or if having an iPhone is adequate. I know others can't answer for me but I'd like to hear what others feel. Thank you!