Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nanolife

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 20, 2011
Pasadena
Hello, I just bought a brand new iPad 4 wifi-cellular from a local store and it is running IOS 6.1 so I thought about jailbreaking it but I lack infos about tweaks/apps that could make it "worth the JB".
I'm not really interested in Winterboard themes, just tweaks or apps that could make it even better.

Do you guys have any thoughts? Any you are using on your iPad and that's the reason for you to jailbreak, for example?

Thank you in advance!

lukejc1

macrumors 6502
Feb 6, 2013
Wisconsin
My iPad doesn't have a ton of tweaks on it but the one's I do have make my life a lot easier.

I have Zephyr, Chrome Download Manager, Attachments+ for Mail or Mail Enhancer (I can't remember which one), Infinidock, UnrestrictPremium, and WiFi Booster.

nanolife

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 20, 2011
Pasadena
Good ones, I definitely can use some of them on my iPad as well since I gave up my iPhone 5 jailbreak for IOS 7.
Thanks, mate.

IrishVixen

macrumors 68020
Jun 20, 2010
RetinaPad, AdBlocker or a modified hosts file to do the same thing, and biteSMS. (Having quick compose/reply on the iPad is sweet!)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.