Ipad jailbreak

macintosh.apple

macrumors 6502
Original poster
May 26, 2008
Wen do you think the ipad will be jail broken? It can't take too long considering it is basically the iphone OS

ss957916

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2009
ok please stop and click the search button. its not going to happen till june/july
Yes OP - how silly of you to come to a discussion forum to discuss things. Clearly this is a SEARCH forum. Think of it as a Mac-focused Google and please don't ask questions that may, at any time and in any form, have been asked already.

goobot

macrumors 603
Jun 26, 2009
long island NY
Yes OP - how silly of you to come to a discussion forum to discuss things. Clearly this is a SEARCH forum. Think of it as a Mac-focused Google and please don't ask questions that may, at any time and in any form, have been asked already.
because i need to type the same thing 3 times in a hour and have multiple threads on the same subject?

Ikyo

macrumors 6502
Feb 27, 2008
If you think it is bad now with 3 people asking about it, wait for the day it gets released....there will probably be 10 threads about it.

ARF900

macrumors 65816
Oct 30, 2009
Im glad that "SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH" guy got yelled at. It really annoys me when people do that, I actually blocked one guy because every thread I opened while he was online had a MROOGLE link in it and a lecture about how the OP should have searched.

goobot

macrumors 603
Jun 26, 2009
long island NY
Im glad that "SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH" guy got yelled at. It really annoys me when people do that, I actually blocked one guy because every thread I opened while he was online had a MROOGLE link in it and a lecture about how the OP should have searched.
why? im perfectly fine with it spaced out but do when need 3 threads at the same time? no? want me to just make a thread three times about the same thing? im sure you would get pissed.

ozziegn

macrumors 6502a
Aug 16, 2007
Central FL Area
why? im perfectly fine with it spaced out but do when need 3 threads at the same time? no? want me to just make a thread three times about the same thing? im sure you would get pissed.
does this forum belong to you? if not, then you nor any other non forum owner have ZERO room to get pissed about anything that gets posted in this forum.

bye bye....

sinsin07

macrumors 68040
Mar 28, 2009
Who appointed you as the thread police. If it bothers you report it, otherwise there is something called the scroll bar. Use it.