Resolved iPad keyboard shrinks in iPhone apps, help!

Adamabrar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 19, 2013
Hi, my name is Adam and this is my first post in this forum. Previously, i updated my Line app to the newer version. But as soon as i open it and try to chat, the keyboard shrinks. I've installed retinapad, but it couldn't work. Full force make Line looks terrible. Can anyone help me out? I'm on ipad 2 iOS 6.0.1

Attachments

Last edited:

The Doctor11

macrumors 603
Dec 15, 2013
New York
Hi, my name is Adam and this is my first post in this forum. Previously, i updated my Line app to the newer version. But as soon as i open it and try to chat, the keyboard shrinks. I've installed retinapad, but it couldn't work. Full force make Line looks terrible. Can anyone help me out? I'm on ipad 2 iOS 6.0.1
This is a app problem. They developers need to fix it. Tell them there's a problem in the reviews.

Adamabrar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 19, 2013
This is a app problem. They developers need to fix it. Tell them there's a problem in the reviews.
No it's not.. When i disabled retinapad, the keyboard back to normal.But, I cant bear without retinapad.. Any suggestion? Or maybe alternative keyboard?

Adamabrar

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 19, 2013
Solved

I figured out the problem, you just have to change the retinapad preference in the settings. Choose "nothing" for the system information and the keyboard should be the normal keyboard for iphone apps. Hope this help others!:) have a nice holiday!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.