iPad Magazine Design & Usability Research

Discussion in 'iPad' started by mwerner, Mar 28, 2012.

1. mwerner macrumors newbie

Hello!

I am hoping to gather some information about magazine design and usability on the iPad. If you could please fill out the survey below I would greatly appreciate it.

http://kwiksurveys.com?s=LMOKLJ_1c467581

Thank you very much for your time and effort!

2. deeddawg macrumors 604

You might get a better and more accurate response if you explained who you are, why you're doing the survey, what will be done with the info, etc.

3. mwerner thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry about that. It's for a dissertation for University of the Arts London on how design and usability merge together to enhance user experience within digital magazines on the iPad. Since it's such a rapidly developing area I am investigating what is most important to consumers when it comes to these digital magazines (in relation to design and usability only)

Hopefully with your help I will be able to get some conclusive results to base a reasonable conclusion.

4. mwerner thread starter macrumors newbie

It will only take a few minutes to complete, so please please could everyone do it, I'm kind of desperate :(

thank you thank you thank you!

5. amundln macrumors newbie

Master's thesis

I'm currently planning a master's thesis about magazine design for tablets. Would you mind sharing the results of the survey? If you know of any other research done in this field, I would be happy to know!