ipad, mba or mbp

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Tech198, Jul 7, 2012.

  1. Tech198 macrumors G4

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2011
    Location:
    Australia, Perth
    #1
    Hi all

    I'm intrested in purchasing the MBA 2012, or possibly the MBP, however i was going to take advantage of the 14-day return policy with Apple, by using it to see how i like it, since i never owned SSD before, and the smaller screen size may put the fear of god in me, as i've been used to 15' in the past so this will be a first, but like some here, they actually liked it when using it.

    That way, I could just return it if I don't like in for a MBP instead. When I do go for the Air, I'll configure to order with 8 Gig, USB superdrive (always needing one at some point), and (possible) upgrade cpu, so i'll be looking at the 128Gig SSD MBA

    However, I know Mountain Lion will be out this month... and thought it would it be best to either wait or get the Mac now ?
     
  2. miles01110 macrumors Core

    miles01110

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2006
    Location:
    The Ivory Tower (I'm not coming down)
    #2
    You get a free copy of ML anyways. If you need a new machine you should get one now. If you can wait it never hurts.
     

Share This Page