iPad iPad mini 2 still bootlooping

wjlee91

macrumors member
Original poster
May 6, 2006
My Retini Mini is still boot looping even with the new Evasi0n jailbreak. Cellular version so I wonder if that's the problem.

Syndicate0017

macrumors 6502
May 3, 2013
Try putting it in airplane mode. My original mini still looped on 7.0.4 until I jailbroke without setting up my wifi. 7.1 b2 still looped for me regardless though which is a shame. Hope they can get it all sorted out soon.

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
Try putting it in airplane mode. My original mini still looped on 7.0.4 until I jailbroke without setting up my wifi. 7.1 b2 still looped for me regardless though which is a shame. Hope they can get it all sorted out soon.
For b2 turn ON reduced motion

wjlee91

macrumors member
Original poster
May 6, 2006
woah lol. tried both and it worked. not sure which one helped but thanks to both.

onepoint

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2010
USA
iPad rMini 32 on T-mobile:

- While boot looping, hold Power+Home until the iPad shuts off
- While off, plug in Apple-compatible headphones that have vol +/- and 'clicker' (like OEM)
- Press and hold the clicker button, then press power to turn on iPad, continuing to hold clicker

My iPad showed the completion of the evasi0n install, and now seems to be working fine.

drew0020

macrumors 68000
Nov 10, 2006

- While off, plug in Apple-compatible headphones that have vol +/- and 'clicker' (like OEM)
- Press and hold the clicker button, then press power to turn on iPad, continuing to hold clicker

My iPad showed the completion of the evasi0n install, and now seems to be working fine.
My 32gb cellular didn't work for 3 or 4 times. All of a sudden I got it to work. I didn't do the above method and I csnt remember what if anything I did differently. I did use evasi0n 1.01 though.

CrossX

macrumors member
Nov 3, 2012
Istanbul, Turkey

Thank you man. It works flawlessly.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.