iPad mini iPad mini 2

Discussion in 'iPad' started by EMAN19, Nov 28, 2012.

1. EMAN19 macrumors 6502

I've had my iPad mini for about 3 weeks tops and I love this device. I'm having trouble putting it down. But I'm already anticipating the introduction and release of iPad mini 2 (hopefully with retina display and A6X chip at the least or better).

I guess my question is: are you guys eagerly anticipating the next iPad mini like myself? I wonder what it'll look like, too. I wonder if they'll keep the same design. #

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

No of course not. I'm happy with my mini, why lust after a new iPad when I just bought one.

3. darngooddesign macrumors G3

It will look exactly like the first one, but it will be a little thicker and a little heavier.

4. Spink10 Suspended

Spink10

I hope for the retina display - I find in safari it is not as crisp as I would like. Not sure retina would fix that for me. My eyes are not use to the mini and not having a problem like I did at first. My only other iPad experience is my faithful iPad 1.

5. Noctilux.95 macrumors 6502

I'd like the iPad Mini 2 to to have the Retina display, A6 processor, and iPhone 5 camera.

6. EMAN19 thread starter macrumors 6502

I'm predicting a keynote event in mid April for a launch of iPad mini 2 in early May.

Don't get me wrong, I love the iPad mini but there's much needed improvement- and we will get those improvements in iPad mini 2. :)

7. pommie82 macrumors 6502

I dont think we will see iPad mini now till october time after the iPhone event a couple of weeks after and they will release the new ibooks4 i should of thought that just a rough guess.