iPad mini iPad Mini 3 shipping/tracking thread

Discussion in 'iPad' started by fieldsphotos, Oct 17, 2014.

1. fieldsphotos macrumors 6502

For those of us rare folks that bought the Mini 3, I thought we could keep our own tracking thread, since the other one is for iPad Air 2's.

Ordered around 8:09AM PST (work got in the way ;)) and was able to get a delivery estimate of Oct 22-24. I picked up a Gold, 64GB wifi only model.

For those of you who deride my choice of ipads, the Air is way to heavy and big for my usage pattern, for me the Mini is the perfect form factor. I have an original Mini, so this will be a great update for me. And I DO want Touch ID, that is the feature I miss the most on my current Mini now that I have it on my phone. I am constantly touching the button expecting it to unlock, LOL.

2. fieldsphotos thread starter macrumors 6502

Since I am the only one who bought a Mini 3, apparently, I am just gonna liveblog my shipping for ya'll. LOL

Got the Preparing for shipment today. Estimated delivery still Oct 22-24.

Nothing on FedEx track by reference site yet.

3. fanchee macrumors 6502a

fanchee

LOL, congrats. I ordered the iPad Air 2 and am still processing, but I know you're excited to get that mini 3! What color did you get? Oops, I see it's Gold. Nice!

4. asmodeo1 macrumors newbie

You will receive a congratulation from Tim: thanks for buying the only Mini 3 :)