iPad mini iPad mini 3 - your top feature?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Wbutchart, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Wbutchart, Dec 15, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2014

Wbutchart macrumors regular

Since we already have topics about the iPad air 3, figured it's fair enought to talk about that iPad mini 4. For those of us that are able to resist the oh it's shiny and new and jump to the air, we have a year to wait for a decent upgrade (hooefully!). The air is great but for me it's too big, I can type fine on the mini and don't see the need for a bigger screen at the moment.

So what would be your top feature? I would like the a8 in all its fullness, 2gb ram. My fear is we won't get that potentially because the mini battery life may be affected by the increase.

2. mattopotamus macrumors G4

mattopotamus

you mean mini 4 for your title right :)

3. Wbutchart thread starter macrumors regular

That is a good point! The 4 is the one I meant! I guess the 3 really is that forgettable! :confused:

4. MrT-Man macrumors regular

I just want the Mini 4 to be like a bigger iPhone 6 Plus. The screen on the iPhone 6 is SO much better than the Mini 2 or 3. I also like the very small bezel on the new iPhones, not to mention the thinness.

5. RickTaylor macrumors 6502a

In addition to a faster processor and more RAM, I'd like to see the next mini have louder speakers and even longer battery life. The speakers don't need to be incredible, but as good as an iphone would be nice. And for me at least, the mini is thin enough as it is; I'd rather have a longer battery life than become thinner.

6. mangomind macrumors 6502a

mangomind

I speculate this much... It'll include an improved display technology that'll help it be 30% thinner, and not to mention lighter. I wonder how far Apple will go with the thinness of its devices.