iPad Mini 4/Air 2 16 gig 100 dollars off

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Mackinjosh, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Mackinjosh macrumors 6502a

Today and tomorrow at Staples (go to their site and click on the weekly ad, then on the link to PCs and tablets) the 16 gig models of the Air 2 and Mini 4 are 100 dollars off. I've been wanting a Mini 4 but never at full price. I didn't really look forward to fighting the Black Friday crowds, so when I saw this deal I jumped on it. I went to Target and had them price match the Mini 4 for 299. IMO it's a fair price for a really good tablet. The colors on this thing are so much more vibrant than on the older Minis and even as good or better than on the Air 2.

2. boiee macrumors member

Thanks! But just a small correction. The sale looks like it's just for iPad Air 2 and iPad Mini 3, not iPad Mini 4. At least, that's what I see.

3. Mackinjosh thread starter macrumors 6502a

When I click on the Ad, it says today and tomorrow Mini 4 is 299. Oddly though this morning when I had Target match it, it said the sale was all week. They appear to be changing it as they go along. Maybe the ad changes based on your location?

4. Diversion macrumors 6502a

Diversion

It shows the 299 for the iPad Mini 4 but then changed to 399 when I throw it into my cart.. :/

5. ssl0408 macrumors 6502a

ssl0408

I also went with this deal. I was able to price match at Target for $299, and then used their Cartwheel 10% off coupon. The total was 269, without tax. I had a horrible purchase experience at Target, though.

6. Mackinjosh thread starter macrumors 6502a

That's why you take the deal over to Target. =)

7. ron7624 Contributor

ron7624

I looked at the 25% off cupon for Staples. The fine print excluded computers, tablets and the like. AND the deals were for wifi only devices and I always buy cellular iPads.
    Here's to hoping Apple has a decent Black Friday online deal.

8. ron7624 Contributor

ron7624

All deals for Apple iPads are wifi tablets only.

9. boiee macrumors member

I'm located in Southern California. Where are you? Mind sharing a screenshot to show. I'm still not seeing the deal for the iPad mini 4. :(

10. Mackinjosh thread starter macrumors 6502a

I just used Los Angeles as my address and saw the same pricing. Are you going to Staples.com and then clicking on the Weekly Ad? From there you click PC/Tablet. iPad Mini 4 is 100 dollars off but it ends tonight. It will be back on sale on Black Friday though.