iPad mini 4 glass screen protector w/bezel

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by boston04and07, Nov 22, 2015.

1. boston04and07 macrumors 65816

boston04and07

I've been on the search for a specific type of iPad mini 4 glass screen protector for a few days now and was wondering if you guys had any suggestions. Long story short, I ended up buying a Mini with a white bezel, but have come to regret that and wished it were black, as I find the white kind of distracting. Anyway, on my older iPad I had a glass screen protector that had a black bezel built in, and was thinking that if I could find one like that for my new Mini, it would solve the problem. I've seen people do this with iPhone protectors and the results usually look pretty good.

Anyway, in my searches, I haven't been able to find a glass Mini screen protector that had a built-in bezel - they're all just edge-to-edge clear glass. Has anyone seen such a thing for sale anywhere? Many companies such as Moshi have made them for the iPad mini 3, but I know the dimensions are different for the mini 4 so they wouldn't work.

This is the type of thing I'm looking for, only for the mini 4: http://www.amazon.com/Doryum-Scratc...ie=UTF8&qid=1448212236&sr=1-8#customerReviews

Thanks for any thoughts you might have!

2. boston04and07 thread starter macrumors 65816

boston04and07

Just to follow up on this for anyone else looking for something similar...even after a few months I haven't found anything like what I'm looking for. Which is crazy, since these were a dime a dozen for the iPad mini 1/2/3. Meh! Guess I'm stuck with a white bezel after all, oh well!:rolleyes: