Ipad MINI 4 screen demo pics just taken.

Mystro

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 16, 2011
I wanted to get this out asap. Just delivered my iPad Mini 4 128gb 30 minutes ago. While setting it up I wanted to take a few screen shots. The screen is outstanding. Colors are vibrant even at 30% brightness. FYI ( I also had the Tab S Super amoled for 6 months) That said, the screen on the iPad Mini is very impressive. Rest easy if the screen was a concern.

Speaker quality:
Speakers were clean and loud without vibration from the few movies I demoed quickly. Very happy with the screen and speakers. Nice bass response from a mini tablet.

Keep in mind my camera is crappy and doesnt capture the screens full glory.
Brightness was at 80%.

This is a off axis pic. Colors popped off the screen

Tapper123

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2015
Been seeing disparate reports regarding colors, but that does appear better than previous Minis at least. Wonder if my Bestbuy has them on display yet. May go see later.

Comment

devilsnj30

macrumors member
Mar 16, 2012
I wanted to get this out asap. Just delivered my iPad Mini 4 128gb 30 minutes ago. While setting it up I wanted to take a few screen shots. The screen is outstanding. Colors are vibrant even at 30% brightness. FYI ( I also had the Tab S Super amoled for 6 months) That said, the screen on the iPad Mini is very impressive. Rest easy if the screen was a concern.

Speaker quality:
Speakers were clean and loud without vibration from the few movies I demoed quickly. Very happy with the screen and speakers. Nice bass response from a mini tablet.

Keep in mind my camera is crappy and doesnt capture the screens full glory.
Brightness was at 80%.

Who makes that dock?

Comment

ron7624

macrumors 68020
Oct 14, 2011
Houston, Texas area
AD Drive is the game featured that I've been looking for. It's shown on the iPad Mini 4 screen in the Apple website. It's really smooth, fast and has a lot of neat graphics.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.