iPad mini 6.1 where to get.

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by patt2k, Jun 8, 2013.

1. patt2k macrumors regular

Just a tip I bought 2 iPads mini.

1 32GB ver
    1 16GB ver

both are at 6.1

one was for a friend one for my girlfriend of course I jailbroke her iPad mini but my friend does not need it.

So if you plan to purchase there is very good chance you will get it with jailbreakable firmware.

Hope that helps!

Also if you you are planning to buy it today "google newegg eblast" look on the bottom there will be 10% off codes for iPad mini white and also for the other iPad 50$ off and a rebate I think.

Sweet deal and you dont pay tax!

2. hexonxonx macrumors 601

I think your post is spam.

Regardless, I bought an iPad Mini at Micro Center and got 6.0.1. 32GB AT&T open box for $468. iPad was sealed.

3. patt2k thread starter macrumors regular

how is it spam? I saw a lot of threads not just here people asking what version they got when they bought their devices.

It is simply to inform anyone and enjoy some savings.

Don't like my post , ignore it.

Thanks

4. djfmf macrumors member

How are you saving? the ipad mini is listed at $399, I can get one from walmart for $299 or of course the apple store for $329. Where do you live by the way? It must be more expensive than America to find this deal at a steal.

5. MrMacMack macrumors 6502a

It's not. He's just trying to be helpful.

6. patt2k thread starter macrumors regular

I honestly have no idea why the White version is listed for 399$ , I would save few bucks if I bought it on Newegg.com my 32GB version because of taxes and free 2day shipping.

And as I said they had promo codes for various of ipads so that is always something.