iPad Mini Accessories

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Dsteller, Jul 20, 2013.

1. Dsteller macrumors member

I am getting an iPad Mini on monday, but am not sure what case/cover/keyboard to get... Any suggestions? Tell me why you suggest.

I am a student that travels quite often as well... I would use it for school and if I didn't get the keyboard, I would get it eventually when the school year comes around.

I watch movies and play light games. I wouldn't want to spend over $50

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

3. BerlingerT macrumors member

BerlingerT

I second this. I bought a cheaper keyboard and then went to this. The cheaper keyboards don't even compare to the Logitech Ultrathin Mini. If you can afford it, it is well worth the purchase.

4. pommie82 macrumors 6502

i am really enjoy using the ultra thin logic tech keyboard its been the best one i have ever used i have one for my other iPad but i prefer to use the mini and it lasts a long time too.

The problem is with the logic tech keyboards they are expensive to buy but they are built to last you a long time i use mine many hours of day to type things up or to send messages or to type something on here its the perfect companion for the iPad mini i have tried several other brands and none of them are as good at the logic tech ultra thin keyboard case.

If you are thinking about a really good protection for your iPad mini then i would highly recommend a otter box ipad mini case then it would keep the ipad mini nice and save from drops and any damage at all really that is other one that would be worth the investment the only problem with the otter box case is you cannot put the ipad mini inside the logic tech keyboard stand because it would be to bulky tat the only downside but there is a way around it by using a otter box stand that comes supplied with it all ready all you have to do is prop it up and your away you would be able to type no problems i have done it myself many of time when i have been out and about when i have had to type something up just quick.