iPad iPad mini and iPad 4 stock level in usa ?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by ansabakhan, Nov 5, 2012.

1. ansabakhan macrumors 65816

ansabakhan

Are they all sold out, what are the chances of me walking in apple store and buying one right there without making reservation ?

2. DJinTX macrumors 6502

Apple sold out of most of their stock over the weekend, but this of course varies by store. If you want a 64GB model, then I would say you could probably find one, although you may have to try more than one store. If you want a 16 GB model (like most of us) then you likely will have a hard time finding one. But again, this varies by region. Someone posted that their store in Tennessee had plenty of stock left of 16GB models. However, with my many stock checks over the last 48 hours, the stores here in Texas have very little left except 64GB.

Good Luck~

3. dacreativeguy macrumors 68020

Apple stores were madhouses over the weekend. Got one of the last ones at my store yesterday afternoon.

4. ansabakhan thread starter macrumors 65816

ansabakhan

Where was this ?

5. Ubele macrumors 6502a

I went to a Best Buy near Portland, Oregon yesterday. They were out of Minis, except for the white 64 GB model, but they had all six configurations of the iPad 4. I bought a black 64 GB iPad 4, upgrading from an iPad 1, and I couldn't be happier.