iPad mini iPad mini Case

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by ol1ver, Aug 26, 2014.

  1. ol1ver macrumors newbie

    Aug 26, 2014
    Hi All,

    I saw this image of an iPad mini and case online and I was wondering if anyone knew what case it was?


    Attached Files:

  2. HarryWild macrumors 65816


    Oct 27, 2012
    The exact kind of case is called a sleeve! Hopefully, this narrow down your search for it! But on eBay and Amazon; there a dozen of manufacturers with that particular look that is pictured.

Share This Page