iPad mini dies fast

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Xorh, May 17, 2013.

1. Xorh macrumors newbie

I noticed lots of people who complained of dead ipad mini without any reason. Since I don't live in USA now those who complained took their ipads to local technicians who said that the device has a manufacturer fault and need to be returned to Apple. Some technicians said that the ic power needs to be changed some said that the motherboard is dead.
    Please share.:eek:

2. Aspasia macrumors 65816

Halfway between the Equator and North Pole
    Where have you noticed such complaints? I checked through the first two pages here and couldn't find anything.

Now, some folks have claimed that updating to the newest iOS caused faster battery use, yet others claim they had experienced no such problems.

We have had an iPad mini in the family since December and have had no issues at all.

Here are some good pointers from Apple which may be of interest to you:
    http://www.apple.com/batteries/ipad.html

3. Giuly, May 17, 2013
    Last edited: May 17, 2013

Giuly macrumors 68040

Giuly

In the same place where a Galaxy Tab does not copy the design of the iPad, the iPhone's screen is too small, photos on smartphones have smells and rMBP Displaygate started – South Korea. :rolleyes:

For everybody else, there's either the Apple Store or Apple's warranty page and a new iPad Mini right away. Not that there's a manufacturer's fault to begin with.

4. charlituna macrumors G3

charlituna

I think I'm going to have to ask the same question. Where have you seen these complaints. Must have been a lot for you to join a forum just to post this. So share with us please

5. MrMacMack macrumors 6502a

Share some links to some of these complaints.