Ipad mini freezing

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by dragon671556, Dec 29, 2013.

1. dragon671556 macrumors member

dragon671556

I've been a lurker on the forums for a while just never joined until now.

I just purchased a ipad mini about 2 weeks ago. I've noticed that on a couple of apps that it sort of freezes. One of the apps is the newstand app-I have one magazine GameInformer that it was freezing on today. It also frozen in Tetris Blitz. I can hit the home button but nothing else.

New to ipads and still new to iphones--just purchased a 4s back in April. So yeah I'm a bit behind on the tech.

Thanks for any and all help.

2. DcGamer05 macrumors regular

DcGamer05

I just picked up an iPad mini as well and I'm having similar issues I get lots of crashes in reloads and Safari it's kind of annoying and it seems so slow the eBay app takes forever to load it's completely unacceptable :mad:

3. Hugh macrumors 6502a

Hugh

Which iPad Mini do you have? I have the Mini without retina display and I'm not having any problems with Tetris Blitz or any app. However Safari does reload when it's not focus on. One thing to keep in mind I quit the Apps when I'm done with it. I know I don't need to do this, but maybe I'm not having any trouble. :confused::

Hugh