iPad Mini NOW PLAUSIBLE

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Bushy162, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Bushy162 macrumors member

I always thought just having a scaled down version of the iPad would look rubbish, and I was right. It would.

However, having seen the exquisite design mockup - it looks b****y gorgeous - I think an iPad Mini IS PLAUSIBLE. And would be bleedin awsome!

It all about the SIDE BEZELS!

2. greygray macrumors 68000

greygray

It's only a mock-up... Maybe you should reserve your judgement till the actual product is released OP ;)

3. NewbieCanada macrumors 68030

Yes it's only a mock-up, but if it's an accurate depiction of an actual product to be released this autumn, I'm going to have a very happy Christmas.

(courtesy of my Apple stock)

4. student_trap macrumors 68000

student_trap

Fixed that for you! ;):)

I for one would definitely buy one, I haven't had an excuse to buy another apple product since winter!

5. knucklehead macrumors 6502a

Title should really read: "I Finally Realized iPad Mini has ALWAYS BEEN PLAUSiBLE" :p

6. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

Or reality distortion field finally waning? Steve Jobs used to say he hated many things in public a year before Apple started selling them. It was just a matter of convincing people that whatever they were going to do at the time was the right thing.

7. darngooddesign macrumors G3

It didn't need fixing, the way he phrased it was correct.

8. student_trap macrumors 68000

student_trap

His comment implied that such a device will arrive. My correction was intended to show that such a device may never arrive.

In fairness, it was difficult to correct using correct grammer, but hey.

The subtleties of the English language.

9. Kblakeshot macrumors member

In the next 3 weeks we will be hearing multiple quotes like this. For the masses of people that were on the "An iPad Mini would be stupid and pointless" kick 2 months ago. All of a sudden since Apple can do no wrong in some people's eyes and seeing its DEFINITELY gonna happen we are gonna be hearing a lot of.... "Well I guess it is gorgeous since Apple said so and is releasing it. Matter of fact, ill stand in line overnight for one!"

I wish I had half the "magic" Apple does to make people follow my every move and love ANYTHING I do...

By the way, Ive said since the Kindle Fire was announced we would shortly see an iPad Mini & I've always been on the hope it comes out bandwagon although it may seem like I don't want it to come out with my remarks.

10. Nychot macrumors 6502a

Check put the google nexus 7. Its what the ipad mini will be much like. I have an ipad3 and the n7 (16gb for $250) does everything the ipad does. Every app i have on my ipad has a duplicate. 7" is really the way to go.