iPad Mini Parts Leaked?

BLOND37

macrumors 6502a
Mar 1, 2008
would iPad mini require a data plan ? or will they make a wifi version or like the other pad U can turn off or not buy a data plan and just run off wifi?

Stetrain

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2009
would iPad mini require a data plan ? or will they make a wifi version or like the other pad U can turn off or not buy a data plan and just run off wifi?
I would expect both versions, just like the full sized iPad.

Mliii

macrumors 65816
Jan 28, 2006
Southern California
Well its about time we get some convincing leaks..:cool:
Exactly! The lack of leaks has caused me to doubt the authenticity of earlier reports indicating that there would be a Mini launched in October. Now at least there is SOME movement- however small!

Stetrain

macrumors 68040
Feb 6, 2009
I want to believe, but showing 4:3 case parts and a 16:9 LCD doesn't really add up.
The case parts look very legitimate. The LCD panel probably isn't the real deal. There are lots of 7" 16:9 and 16:10 tablets being produced, it's probably from one of those.

ActionableMango

macrumors G3
Sep 21, 2010
The case parts look very legitimate. The LCD panel probably isn't the real deal. There are lots of 7" 16:9 and 16:10 tablets being produced, it's probably from one of those.
They look legitimate to me too. And I do believe the iPad Mini is being made.

Still, it hurts credibility to show off a bunch of rumored iPad Mini parts and show a 16:9 LCD in the mix. I thought maybe they were just showing them for reference to competitor screens, but I did a Google Translate and through context they are referring to them as iPad Mini screens.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.