Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NJFP

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 18, 2009
Searched, can't find. New iPad mini. From my photo album, I want to delete some photo's. I hit "edit" and choose the photo to delete. It now contains a check mark on the photo go be deleted. HOWEVER......... the red delete button at the top of the screen is grey'd out and I can't hit it. Tried a reboot. The only way I've found to delete a photo from the main "photos" screen is to delete them from my MBP, and then sync the mini with my laptop. I can delete individual pics from my photostream, I want to be able to delete them from the main library as well. Help please!!!

HazyCloud

macrumors 68030
Jun 30, 2010
If you synced them from a computer, they can't be deleted from the device. If they are saved on the device itself, those can be deleted as well as PhotoStream pics, but you knew that part.

NJFP

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Feb 18, 2009
Well how about that! Thanks. Yes, I sync'd them from my iphoto when I first set up the mini. Now I know not to go bonkers trying to delete them!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.