iPad mini iPad mini Retina in stock at Target!

Discussion in 'iPad' started by bperrella, Nov 16, 2013.

1. bperrella macrumors regular

Just walked into Target in East Windsor,NJ and grabbed a 16gb Black retina mini. Looked like they had quite a few in stock. Used red card for 5% off.

2. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

Woohoo! Congrats on that score! Did you notice if they had any cellular models?

3. Sounds Good macrumors 68000

Anyone know if they're doing any Black Friday deals on the R-mini?

4. bperrella thread starter macrumors regular

It was 399. Not sure if there were any lte models available

5. Bstephens macrumors newbie

6. comptr macrumors 65816

Not at my target in my state in fact they say thy have zero and that they not received a first shipment what so ever.

7. sixrom macrumors 6502a

It seems iPad mini with retina displays are quite plentiful in some areas. I saw a huge stack in Target, Best Buy, and quite a few people buying theirs when I used Personal Pickup for mine today.

It's a bit disappointing that the burn in display problem is so noticeable, but I'll replace it as soon as Apple gets the issue resolved.

At least it's better than the dreary display my first mini had. It may be that Apple and their suppliers are too busy to meet demand and quality under current conditions. It's just how it is.

8. comptr macrumors 65816

I got to ask has anyone in Arizona found a iPad mini Retina at Target Please post if you do because I have been looking since this past wednesday as I got the 200.00 trade in card to use towards it. Been looking for a 32gb iPad mini Retina

9. Jspring86 Suspended

Jspring86

Not that its helpful if you want to use your $200 trade-in, but Best Buy in Tempe has plenty iPad mini retina models in stock. That is where I picked up one yesterday.

10. comptr macrumors 65816

O really thats cool but I want to use the gift card. And the worst part is they say do not even have tags for the iPad Mini Retina.

11. patseguin macrumors 65816

patseguin

I've been perfectly happy with my Air and somehow am being drawn to the mini lol.

12. darkknight11 macrumors member

13. comptr macrumors 65816

we should try to make it a central thread for Target's supply of iPad mini Retina's as it seems target has less inventory.

14. patseguin macrumors 65816

patseguin

I wonder why Apple chose to release the mini without any advance knowledge. I guess they decided since supplies were going to be tight, they gave everyone an equal chance of getting one. Had we known, a lot of people would have been up early in the morning ordering them till they were sold out.

15. AppleRobert macrumors 603

Last go round the Mini was $329. I never had an Apple product before so I felt the price was reasonable to give it a shot. I preferred going that route over an iphone with a contract and did not feel the IPT5 was worth it compared to the price of the Mini.

It is $399 now, no more compromises. The resolution is grand in landscape mode, not so much in portrait (text is clearer but still the font is too small) and I like viewing websites and other things that way instead of landscape.

Doing everything I want is better for me with the Air, the weight and size is more than tolerable and I actually have some outerwear where it will fit in a pocket.

The rMini was a impulse purchase, kind of wish the truck wasn't unloading at BB when I was there. I'll return it eventually. Digging the Air big time.