iPad mini iPad Mini Retina?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by thedeejay, Oct 16, 2013.

1. thedeejay, Oct 16, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2013

thedeejay macrumors 65816

thedeejay

Hey guys,

I'm in a dilemma. I've got an iPad 2, 16GB Wifi about 2 years old running 6.1.3 (possibly a temptation for the buyer? :p) and there's rumors about the new iPad Mini with Retina. How much evidence is there so far that the iPad Mini is going to be retina. I don't really care if it has FP sensor but I don't want to sell my iPad 2 and go from a non-retina device to another non-retina device.

Advice is appreciated.

2. terzinator macrumors 6502

So badly do I want to answer sarcastically, and say "none whatsoever," because that's what we do on forums. Be smartasssses and all. But I won't.

Just read the forums. There are so many threads on this topic, I don't believe this one will turn into "the thread that has the real, honest-to-goodness, straight-from-the-horse's-mouth answer."

Or just go about your business and wait until next week when the stuff is announced.

3. ABC5S macrumors 68040

Less than 6 full days, and counting down. Not much time to wait, and see what Apple shows. You can wait 6 lousy &%#>&$@ days can't you ? Than we will all know :D

4. Patriot24 macrumors 68030

Patriot24

The WSJ confirmed months ago that the Mini will have a retina display. They are essentially Apple's personal PR outlet. It will happen.

5. Brittany246 macrumors 6502a

It's most likely going to happen, but nobody here is 100% sure. Just wait a week and see.

6. robbie12345 macrumors 6502

I hope it does.

IF it does I am going to seriously be debating the full size over it, fingers crossed

7. panzer06 macrumors 68030

panzer06

OP probably trying to sell before new models push prices down, however, at this point iPad 2s are probably pretty cheap already so perhaps the announcement won't impact resale much.

Cheers,