iPad Mini Rumor Orgin

Discussion in 'iPad' started by MacUserMichael, Aug 6, 2012.

1. MacUserMichael macrumors newbie

MacUserMichael

Okay. Too many people are yelling about the iPad Mini.

I hate to say but this is false.

The rumor was started on Twitter and passed the man passed It on to his friend. Only doing the same with his. Known as a "Circle Jerk" like Hot Potato.

Until Apple confirms it.... IT'S FAKE.

2. Buckeyestar macrumors 6502a

Buckeyestar

You must not have been paying attention for last couple of months. It has nothing to do with Twitter.

3. Roy G Biv, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2012

Roy G Biv macrumors 6502

Roy G Biv

4. Vizin, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2013
  5. urkel macrumors 68030

Just like Siri, Retina Macs, White Touches, iPhoto for iOS and LTE turned out to be fake?

While a smaller iPad may not be confirmed yet, there's clearly enough info out there to make this a credible discussion without a sourpuss spoiling the fun of being a MacRUMOR reader.

6. boomhower macrumors 68000

boomhower

Well using the same logic, there is no iPhone 5 either. Since Apple hasn't confirmed any replacement for the iPhone 4S there's not going to be an update this year. We are just going to have to use our 4S's for another year.

7. Roy G Biv macrumors 6502

Roy G Biv

I believe the correct terminology you were seeking is a "Reach Around", not Circle Jerk.

8. LittleGwen macrumors 6502

man... it'll be crazy if the mini iPad never comes out... lol :p

9. dchao, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2012

dchao macrumors 6502a

Yep.

Apple has been know to send out fake indentifiable decoys out to the sub-contractors to see if they will be leaked. If the decoy is leaked out, then they will be able track back to the source of the leak, and weed out the bad sub-contractor.

Let me just ask you, how many fake iPhone 5 pictures have you seen? :D

10. BFizzzle macrumors 68020

BFizzzle

i think the OP is just a tad bit frustrated that there are people asking should i get the ipad mini or the nexus etc.. l
    or ipad mini specs vs etc.
    as if its already confirmed.

stilll damn OP dont let it bother you so much...

the circle jerk and reach around comments have giving me a good laugh though

11. ChristianJapan macrumors 601

ChristianJapan

As the wise Fox Mulder said: the truth is out here :cool:

12. dchao macrumors 6502a

Siri was acquired by Apple a year before the release of iPhone 4, so that is not so hard to guess Apple will integrate Siri into the iPhone. If Apple had successfully acquired Dropbox, it would have been built into iOS by now.

iPhoto was seeded to developers a few month prior to it's release too to test out the PhotoStream service

Every knew about Retina Mac, because the Retina display ID strings were left behind in OS X Lion

Every cellular carrier in the US is building up the 4G LTE network, therefore, it is logical to say all future iPad and iPhone will be 4G LTE compatible. In fact, is it even a secrete that iPhone 5 will support 4G LTE?

There is a white iPad, a white iPhone, so why not a white iPod touch?

13. Stalyn macrumors regular