iPad mini iPad mini screen

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Moneymiike420, Nov 4, 2012.

1. Moneymiike420 macrumors regular

Moneymiike420

Attention we l know the minis screen isn't retina .what you guys all should know too that the minis screen is by far the superior mini tablet screen . Blows any kindle,nexus7 ,galaxy schmalaxy android lag tablet out of the water.the bashing on both the mini and ipad 4 needs to stop. Both are beautiful devices and both are making apple. Couple billion dollars richer this last quarter of 2012...there's really no need to argue anymore as we're all loyal apple fans

2. AdonisSMU macrumors 603

Apple fans have this thing that everyone should agree with their opinion and purchase the same devices they purchased regardless of the need and appropriateness for the people they are trying to convince.

3. tkmcguire1 macrumors 6502

tkmcguire1

Amen to that

It is just fine,i sold my ipad 3 to get this and the screen is fine,people have become so spoiled with the retina,we all new it wouldn't have one,to keep costs down this is how Apple went,if you don't want it don't buy it,if i see one more bashing post about the screen i will scream.
    I love my black slate mini,it is so sleek and beautiful and to me the screen is fine,just be happy and enjoy a wonderful piece of technology.