iPad mini iPad mini thin back case compatible with smart cover

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by clumsythief83, Oct 24, 2012.

1. clumsythief83 macrumors regular

I've always like to have my iPad in a thin back case (TPU) with a smart cover. That way, when I'm using my iPad, I can just remove the smart cover and my iPad is still protected. Are there any back covers available that are compatible with the smart cover? There are a lot of them on eBay, but I don't think that they are compatible with the smart covers.

2. HazyCloud macrumors 68030

HazyCloud

3. clumsythief83 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks, but this would cost 30$+ I guess. The ones I bought on ebay were less than 10$ and did the job well. I don't wanna spend too much since I would have to buy the smart cover on top of that.

4. Tikatika macrumors 6502

Tikatika

5. HazyCloud macrumors 68030

HazyCloud

Sorry about that. I posted the wrong one.

6. thelookingglass macrumors 68000

Why don't you wait a couple of weeks after the iPad mini is released and let other people be the guinea pigs? Case manufacturers are notorious these days for jumping the gun. There are always a few cases out there in the beginning that don't fit correctly. I'm sure you'll hear about it on these forums.

7. ntnwwnet macrumors 6502

ntnwwnet

8. Kelsey31 macrumors newbie

Ipad Mini TPU case

I was searching for the exact thing to go with my new mini and smart cover. Here's what I found and also the link to find it on Amazon.

i-Blason Apple iPad Mini Smart Cover Compatible Back Cover SoftGel TPU back case (Front Smart Cover Not Included, Back cover Only) Frost Clear

http://www.amazon.com/i-Blason-Appl...9930&sr=8-13&keywords=i+blason+ipad+mini+case

Hope this is what you are looking for. :)